Ch.8 Lessons from Esther - the Power of Humility

Written 23 July 2023

The Book of EstherThe Power of Humility 

Ch. 2

After these things, when the anger of King Ahasuerus had abated, he remembered Vashti and what she had done and what had been decreed against her. 

Then the king’s young men who attended him said, “Let beautiful young virgins be sought out for the king. 

And let the king appoint officers in all the provinces of his kingdom to gather all the beautiful young virgins to the harem in Susa the citadel, under custody of Hegai, the king’s eunuch, who is in charge of the women. Let their cosmetics be given them. And let the young woman who pleases the king be queen instead of Vashti.” This pleased the king, and he did so. 


In the four year period between Esther ch.1 & ch.2, when Esther becomes queen - King Xerces (Ahasuerus), ruler of the Persian Empire, will embark upon a failed attempt to subdue the armies of the Empire of Greece. He will return, himself subdued, humbled and finally ready to be introduced to one greater than himself: the God of Israel. 

Now begins a chain of events whereby King Xerces will not only play a vital role in Israel’s salvation but, like his father Darius, will come to recognize the God of Israel as supreme.


In Esther ch. 1 we see a display of pride and conceit.

But: Proverbs 16:18-20  - Things have now changed, and will continue to change dramatically.

Because God is so merciful !

He allows kingdoms to rise and fall (Daniel 2:31-45) - but with each fall…with every subduing, seems to come a humbling, whereby the Lord is able to snatch a people from the fire (just as he did with Nebuchadnezzar and Babylon, beginning in Daniel ch 3), and He will prepare a Remnant from His own people to do it.

This is what is about to happen in Persia, again through the Lord’s Remnant - his humble servants Mordecai and Esther: - 

who, in the face of ongoing captivity and displacement, will continue to maintain an attitude of honor and assume a posture of humble submission: Mordecai under his captors - and Esther under Mordecai! 


America will also for a season, be humbled and subdued, just as Xerces was humbled and subdued by Greece.

… and when that happens:  “if my people who are called by my name humble themselves, and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and heal their land.  2Chronicles 7:14 


When we look at the lives of Mordecai and Esther, we see what strength and beauty there is to be found in - not rebellion - but in humble submission. It appears that Mordecai, had taken fully to heart, the Lord’s instruction to his exiled people in Jeremiah 29:5-7 - and had instilled these same Words in the heart Esther. This will not only save her, but her entire nation, from total destruction. 


So it is with America, that during a time of great prosperity and freedom, the pride of the people will reach such heights that the Lord will have no choice but to humble us - starting with and specifically towards those on the mountain of media who are representing the Church - and those in the Church who are following them. We will fall from this high place; we will first be humbled, before the Lord brings forth his “Esther” - his Salvation - to the Land. And this Salvation will not come as it did in the Book of Esther: not through sword and the might of men - but through humble, broken Repentance!  He will prepare and use a humble remnant, just as He used Mordecai and Esther, to heal - to save - the Land. See also Link #1 “Submission” 

He will prepare and use a humble remnant, just as He used Mordecai and Esther, to heal - to save - the Land. See also Link #1 “Submission



How will He humble us?

You will learn to grow in darkness. How can something grow when deprived of natural sunlight? - unless there is another supernatural source, that will override your carnal needs and natural instincts; causing you to grow in the midst of drought; bringing you to Life in the midst of death. (Indeed, there is no real Life until we first embrace Christ’s death.) My Church will learn to do this in the midst of the “Fire” you have been asking for…and the time that is approaching.”Excerpt from Fast For Family 02/08/22. To read entire prophesy see Link #2

I questioned the Lord: “In the middle of drought?”

“A spiritual drought is coming”, the Lord graciously continued, where you will be deprived of much that you have held so dear: And I will require a reckoning of how My People have put to work the gifts, skills, knowledge and resources that I have bestowed upon this nation, in such abundance. 

What have you done with your Freedom, My Church? How have you used your Liberty? Have you used it to build the Kingdom of Heaven? - or have you used it to build the American Dream?

If the answer is the latter, then now is the time to humble yourself, turn from the carnal ways of this world and seek My Face. For now is the time of Mercy”, says the Lord.

Read Matthew 25:14-30

And Link #3 “Mercy”


Because, to whom much is given, much will be required. Luke 12:48




Seven Mountains 

Ironically, I once again saw the Seven Mountains of Influence: But this time I was seeing them in a different way. I was seeing them from the perspective of the Church.


Upon the Mountain of Religion, I saw multitudes of Bibles - different translations - Bible teaching materials - all manner of theological information and prestigious Bible seminaries.                             

And for what He has given, The Lord will require a reckoning


I saw the Mountain of Family: Some of the most well-known prestigious Christian families…and others not so well known: But to all of these families, had been bestowed three…four…five generations of Christian heritage:                                                        

For what He has given, The Lord will require a reckoning - from this generation.


There were others: The Mountain of Business: I saw wealth and prosperity coming into the Church. Some of these Christians were using their wealth wisely, and in a way that honored the Lord - but others were not. And again: For what He has given, The Lord will require a reckoning.


The Mountain of Education - I saw both Christian and secular institutions: but especially Christian schools, colleges, seminaries - and those who had been blessed enough to attend them.  It is a privilege  - not granted to everyone:                

The Lord again will require a reckoning for what He has given.


And for those good and faithful servants, who have truly understood that what they have is from the Lord, and for Him alone…those whom have used wisely, without greed or pride, what the Lord has given them…pouring it all out for His service:


Take the bag of gold from him and give it to the one who has ten bags. For whoever has will be given more, and they will have an abundance. Whoever does not have, even what they have will be taken from them.”

Matthew 25:28-29

See also Link #4 “A Nation Under God”(The transfer of wealth)



Again I heard Jesus’s words of Luke 12:48 - “To whom much is given, much will be required” 


Again I heard His words: “How are you using the Liberty…the Freedom I have given you? Are you burying it into the soil of your own interests…your own families…your own businesses; your own “dreams” - or are you laying it down on My altar, that I can use it - that I can use you for the expansion of my Kingdom?


This is not to put fear or condemnation on anyone: His Mercy covers us…and His grace is more than sufficient for us - but there is a great shaking coming to this Land - including the Bible Belt - where our walls of comfort and insulation will be brought down. The Lord will test all we have built…He will put to work all the knowledge and skills we have gained, and He will do it outside of our own comfort zones: This will require that we lay down all that we have accumulated…and every plan we have made that suits our own needs and those of our families - even if these plans have the label of “Christianity” on them. I believe the Lord is, as always, giving us warning…so that we can prepare our lives…and our hearts…for His coming.

And the Lord reminded me of this…👇

{America’s Missionaries…

Many of those going out, were bringing their Liberty with them…but this was a different kind of Liberty: This was Liberty in its truest, purest form. For amongst them, were service men and women, medics, teachers, cleaners, business owners, industry workers, caregivers, mothers - and fathers! And they were pouring themselves out for others! Many among them were unskilled in the natural - still more had disabilities…yet, these had now been gifted with a weight and wealth of supernatural wisdom, knowledge and anointing…because they too had heard the call - and emptied their hands of everything else!}

Excerpt from Volume I - A Nation Under God


And whoever does not take his cross and follow me is not worthy of me. 

Whoever finds his life will lose it, and whoever loses his life for my sake will find it. Matthew 10: 38-39


…And this was where I suddenly realized - that I was actually looking at the collapse of the Seven Mountains of Influence in the Church; as people began to lay down their lives, and instead of building mountains and taking dominion, they took the gifts given them by the Lord, and poured them out, to spread the Gospel. How great is our God…and His mercy upon America! His plans WILL come to pass!


And He also reminded me of this…👇


{During this time of tribulation, many large  ministries that had carried the Church for so long, were hit hard, so that they seemed to be fragmented and scattered…and this was a good thing: Many pastors, associate pastors and elders who had been (knowingly or unknowingly) prepared by God for this hour, upon being dispersed outside the church structure, began to preach the Gospel…powerfully and passionately. Individual congregants, some of whom had been awoken as if from a deep sleep, others who had been faithfully and humbly praying and waiting, went out to the highways and byways, and also began to preach the Gospel, with signs and wonders accompanying.}

Excerpt from Link #2.


We must now begin to wait (Isaiah 40:28-31) and to pray: For only in this Way - in the laying down of our wants…our plans…our lives for the Lord - will we truly understand what  Real Freedom looks like.


From 11/21/22.   

James, a bondservant of God and of the Lord Jesus Christ, (James1:1)


Jude, a bondservant of Jesus Christ, and brother of James,(Jude1:1)


There is no greater freedom in Me than to be My bond servant (Ps84:10). For through My vicarious death on the Cross, I have redeemed you…I have bought you back, as the master purchases the slave. For once you were bent beneath the load of your taskmaster, the prince of this world: But my Son took the weight of that burden upon His shoulders, and has given you His burden in exchange - which is light, and his yolk which is easy: Once you were slaves, to the power of sin and eternal death. You were by nature objects of My wrath. But now I say to you “Fear not! For I have redeemed you: I have bought you back, with the highest price imaginable: the Blood of My Son; And because I have purchased you, your life is no longer your own: I have called you out of this world and into my service…you are now mine; As My own personal possession you can confidently put your life in my hands , trusting in my perfect protection, guidance, provision and Love. And I am the perfect Lord and Master. You can call yourself my child - but you can also call yourself my bond servant - engrafted  into Me, with an unbreakable covenant of Love through service - and service through Love


(Song of Solomon 8:5-6)

For it is my desire that you would be yoked to me, as a bride to her bridegroom (Isaiah 54:6), to serve me in comfort and security, without fear of punishment…not through a Law that is still written in stone, but through My perfect Law - a covenant which I have perfectly fulfilled through My Son, and have now written on your own hearts. This my beloved bride, is true freedom (1Peter2:16)                                                                 

Isaiah 43:1-2

1Peter 1:18-19

Matthew 11:28-30

Ephesians 2:1-6

1John 4:16-19



In sacrifice and offering you have not delighted, but you have given me an open ear. Burnt offering and sin offering you have not required. Then I said “Behold I have come. In the scroll of the book it is written of me: I delight to do your will, O my God; your Law is within my heart. 

Psalm 40:6-8



A deception is coming…a great wave of deception is coming, that will engulf the entire world and sweep under, all those who are not rooted and grounded in the Truth of My Word. Because there IS no other Truth in this world except that which is found in My Word…no matter how tantalizing and tempting other messages…even those spoken from the pulpits of My House, may sound.

Now is the time to be awake and alert. Now is the time to be seeking NOTHING else but Truth…which is found in NOTHING else but My Word.

My beloved, there is no other gospel than the One you first received…there is no other rock, but The Lord.”

The Constitution will eventually fall. The Capitalist System will fall to the powers of the Anti Christ Regime.

But:

The Word of God will not fall !


We must choose which side of the line we are on - and step over it.

Because America’s strength is not where we think it is. We will fulfill our destiny, but first, like the Israelites, we must learn the lessons of Deuteronomy ch.8. We must learn how to worship in the wilderness, looking to Him for everything. The Lord will turn this nation on its head and use the weak and foolish of this world - even little children - to shame those who think they are wise.


I saw again, the Army of the Family. But now they looked different: Now they looked like the Israelites under Joshua, about to cross over the Jordan. 

I saw these families moving out as Joshua and the Israelites moved in to take the Promised Land. I heard the Lord say, “Are they ready?” To which we replied “Yes Lord, we are more than ready! Anxious to follow the Word of the Lord.” I knew I was seeing a glimpse of the future.


Matthew 24:14 is America’s destiny: it is America’s “Promised Land”. It is not to be seen with the natural eye…it’s to be hoped for by the Spirit. (2Corinthians 4:16-18)


And if it is evil in your eyes to serve the LORD, choose this day whom you will serve, whether the gods your fathers served in the region beyond the River, or the gods of the Amorites in whose land you dwell. But as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD.” Joshua 24:15


Footnotes:
Link#1 Submission 

Link #2 Fast For Family 

Link #3 Mercy 

Link #4 A Nation Under God…

Comments

Popular Posts